Wednesday, June 12, 2013

2013

Its been a long time i came back visiting this lil space of mine.

I doubt i will be coming back often because this space of mine will only contains experiences that makes me stronger. In simple, sad and emo stuffs.

Its 12th june now 00:50am

First half of the year has not been good. I can rather say both good and bad.

I lost the world but i gained the universe.

I broke up with the guy who once i think i will walk the aisle with him.

Love is blind. This is true. 

I couldnt see the bad side of this rs when i was deeply in love with him.

After broke up, i fucking wake up my ideas that we are really from 2 different world.

The breakup was so hurtful, in fact the most hurtful among my past rs. 
Though we are merely together for 9 months. 

It was so hurtful that till now, whenever i think of it. My heart still hurt that much.

Its not the person who you are not over it. Its the memories and pain that i cannot let go of it.

Well, i couldnt said its all his fault. One hand couldn't clap itself. 

What is mine will be mine.
Whatever is not mine will never be mine

I wish you all the best and last long, b!


When you let something go, something good awaits you.


No comments:

Post a Comment